|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard Or Customize||Material:||NBR|
|Hardness:||30-90 Shore||Package:||Inner Pack Is PE Bag And Out Packaging Is Carton Box|
high pressure oil seal,
rear wheel oil seal
Product Name: 130X170X16 , 130*170*16 NBR Oil Seals, Automotive Seals, Rubber parts, Oil Seals
Countermeasures for oil seals to be tightly sealed and oil leakage:
1. Master and identify the basic knowledge of counterfeit products, and purchase high-quality, standard oil seals.
2. When installing, if the outer surface roughness of the shaft diameter is low or there are defects such as rust, rust, burr, etc., smooth it with fine sand cloth or oil stone; apply clean oil or lubricating grease at the corresponding position of the oil seal lip or shaft diameter. Apply sealant to the outer ring of the oil seal, wrap the key groove on the shaft with hard paper to avoid scratching the lip of the oil seal, and use a special tool to rotate the oil seal inward. Do not harden the hard seal to prevent deformation of the oil seal. If the lip is turned over, the spring is detached, and the oil seal is skewed, it must be removed and reloaded. It should be noted that when the shaft diameter is not worn and the oil seal spring is strong enough, do not tighten the inner spring without authorization.
3. The oil seal applied to the machine should be inspected, maintained and maintained when the working conditions are poor, the temperature difference is large, the dust is too much, and the vibration of the machine is frequently changed.
4. If the shaft diameter and bearing wear are serious; oil seal rubber aging or spring failure, etc., repair and replace the corresponding parts in time.
5. For abnormal heating components or assemblies should be promptly eliminated; Avoid mechanical over-speed and overload operation to prevent oil seal lip temperature rise, rubber aging, early lip wear and so on.
6. Always check the oil level of the engine oil. If there are too many impurities in the oil, replace the new oil with the alloy powder and metal iron filings. The oil brand and quality should be changed according to the season requirements.
1. Long service life
2. Additional dust lip
3. Spring-loaded sealing lip
4. Combination of a oil seal and an additional seal against dirt from the outside in one housing. High resistance to dirt from the outside. Suitable for protection against sludge. Primarily for usage in all applications with high level of soiling, e.g., in axles for off-road vehicles.
Contact Person: Amy