|Temperature:||Resistance To High And Low Temperatures Up To -40℃to +300℃||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard,Standard & Custom|
|Hardness:||20--70 Shore||Sample:||Freight Collect|
180*215*12.9 Rubber Oil Seal,
180*215*18.9 Rubber Oil Seal,
180*215*12.9 rubber shaft seal
|Product name||oil seal|
|color||black red blue brown or customes request|
|Size||Customized size/standard size|
|Hardness||20-70shore A or as your requirements|
|Certificate||IATF16949:2016 ISO9001:2008 Environmental qualification certification|
|Application||Oil Prevention Sealing;Water Prevention Sealing;Corrosion Prevention Sealing;Gas Prevention Sealing;Leak Prevention Sealing|
|Port of loading||Tianjin/ Qingdao/Ningbo/Shanghai|
|Term of payment||PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T in advance, L/C at sight, etc.|
|Packing||Neutral packing or meeting customer's need|
|NBR||Excellent resistant to oil, Low temperature resistant,widely used in industrial area|
|EPDM||Excellent resistance to weather and ozone, good resistance to heat, low temperature and chemical|
|NR||High elasticity, good chemical strength|
|CR||Generally good resistance to ozone, aging ,and chemical, good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range|
|SBR||Shock resistance,performance well in adhesion and sealing|
|SILICONE||Widest operating temperature range, performance stably in high and low temperature,widely use in food sealing area|
|VT/FKM||Excellent resistance to high temperature and a broad range of chemical, permeability and compression set are excellent|
|HNBR||Thermal stability and oxidation resistance|
|IIR||Low permeability rate and good electrical properties|
Wrong Assembly Methods and Improvement Measures
a. The hammer directly strikes the oil seal.
b. No oil seal is forcibly assembled on the reference surface.
c. Oil seal tooling is unreasonable.
a. The oil seal is deformed.
b, outer diameter of oil seal and dust lip, scratch
c. Oil seal and skeleton degumming.
d. The oil seal spring comes off.
e. The main lip of the oil seal is deformed.
The Prerequisites of The Oil Seal on The Gathering Shaft:
1. The surface harshness of the shaft is as per the arrangements of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be ground to a surface harshness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The width resistance of the shaft will not surpass h11 as per GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is as per GB13871-92.
4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is ideally carbon steel and composite steel. The suggested hardness is HRC45 or higher. At the point when the medium is filthy and has sullied pollutions from an external perspective or the direct speed of the shaft is ≥12m/s, the surface hardness of the shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the profundity of extinguishing layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (greatest). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and winding handling blemishes on the chamfer. The unpleasantness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The warmth treated carbonized layer should be cleaned and eliminated.
(1) The surface roughness of the shaft is too high, and the oil seal lip is easy to wear and leak oil.
(2) Burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks at the chamfers can easily scratch the oil seal lip and cause the initial seal failure of the oil seal.
(3) Avoid or reduce shaft damage, trachoma, eccentric installation and radial runout.
Contact Person: sales