brake cylinder rubber cups,
rubber cup seal
Product Name: T28 Diaphragm, Material: NB, Sealing Cup, Diaphragm, Brake Cylinder Rubber Cups
How to install Brake Cylinder Cup:
1. When the brakes are leaking, remove the two screws from the brake cylinder and tighten one of the split pins.
2. After removing it, you can take out the sub-pump and replace it.
3. Release the brakes, then screw out the screws on the back of the pump, pull the brakes, then remove the pump from the car, and mark the upper and lower parts of the pump.
4. In the two semicircles outside the sub-pump, two screws and nuts are screwed together and removed. The brake cylinder cup is seen. Remove the broken brake cup and install the new one.
5. Put the sub-pump on the two semi-circles, screw the screws, load the car, screw the screws behind the pump buttocks, and let go of the brakes to see if there is any air leakage.
Contact Person: sales