|Brand:||Tebiete Or Customized||Feature:||Oil Resistance, Corrosion Proof, Sealing Performance, Factory And Home, Heat-Resisitant|
|Color:||Black Brown Blue Or Customize||Material:||NBR 、 , Rubber, Steel|
differential oil seal,
rear crankshaft oil seal
FAW rear wheel oil seal84x161x17.8/20.6,high quality wheel oil seal84*161*17.8/20.6, rubber oil seal,compitive price,NBR
Requirements for protecting the main lip of the oil seal:
1. When the oil seal passes through the shaft with splines, keyways or holes, a bullet-type protective tooling shall be used.
2. The surface roughness Ra max of the bullet-type tooling does not exceed 3.2um, and no scratches or burrs are allowed.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal and the main lip must be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4. Use uniform speed and pressure in the oil package to prevent the spring from falling off.
(1) Recommended oil seal installation tools and methods
1. The installation of the oil seal can be flush with the front end of the casing aperture, or it can be close to the low section of the casing aperture.
2. The reference planes for installation and positioning should be machined surfaces, and the unprocessed reference planes cannot be used.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal should be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4, using hydraulic or pneumatic uniform pressure compression oil seal.
Note: The matching surface of the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the housing to ensure the verticality of the shaft and the center of the shaft after the shaft is installed, so that the oil seal lip becomes a line contact belt on the shaft surface to achieve a good sealing effect.
(2) Installation without oil seal
1.Apply a layer of suitable lubricant when the outer diameter of the oil seal is assembled
2. Tap the oil seal firmly and evenly.
3. Check that the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the casing after it is inserted.
Check that the oil seal spring must not come off.
Contact Person: Amy