BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF Weichai EngiCylinder Head Gasketne Truck Parts 612600040355
In an internal combustion engine, a head gasket provides the seal between the engine block and cylinder head(s).
Its purpose is to seal the combustion gases within the cylinders and to avoid coolant or engine oil leaking into the cylinders..Leaks in the head gasket can cause poor engine running and/or overheating.
Types of Cylinder Head Gasket:
- Multi-Layer Steel (MLS): Most modern engines are produced with MLS gaskets. These consist of two to five (typically three) thin layers of steel, interleaved with elastomer. The contact faces are usually coated with a rubber-like coating such as which adheres to the engine block and cylinder head while the inner layers are optimized for resilience.[
- Solid copper: a solid sheet of copper, and typically requires special machining called O-ringing that places a piece of wire around the circumference of the cylinder to bite into the copper. When this is performed copper gaskets are very durable.
- Composite: an older design which is more prone to blowouts than newer designs. Composite gaskets are traditionally made from asbestos or graphite. Asbestos gaskets are increasingly rare due to health concerns.
- Elastomeric: uses a steel core plate with molded in place silicone rubber beads to seal oil and coolant passages. The bores are sealed by rolled steel fire rings in a more conventional manner. This type of gasket was used in the Rover K-series engine.
- O-ring: these gaskets are typically built from steel or copper. They are reusable and if used between correctly prepared flat surfaces will yield the highest clamping pressure, due to their much lower surface area compared with other gasket types.
How much does it cost to actually repair your cylinder gasket?
The actual cost of the cylinder mattress sheet will not be too expensive. The replacement of one piece is about US$10-$50. But the cost of repairing the engine is very expensive, and the use of high-quality cylinder gaskets can avoid engine damage.
Material of Cylinder Head Gasket : NBR
Product details of Cylinder Head Gasket:
(1). Advanced manufacturing technology ensures durability and optimum operation
(2). Specialized designs yield significant and noticeable improvements to your car engine
(3). Application-specific design ensures correct fitment
FEATURES of Cylinder Head Gasket:
(1). 100% test to ensure trouble-free use.
(2). Excellent sealing performance.
(3). Easy to install, direct replacement, proper fit.
(4). Premium raw materials, meet or exceed OE quality.
(5). Heat-resistant, oil-resistant, wear-resistant, ageing-resistant, long life service.
Pictures of Cylinder Head Gasket: