differential oil seal,
rear crankshaft oil seal
Dongfegn truck rear wheel oil seal153*175*13,Hini/ Mitsubishi rear wheel oil seal153x175x13 surface steel,
NBR material. TB type
|Product name||Mitsubishi/Hino/Dongfeng Truck Rear Wheel Oil Seal 153*175*13|
|color||black red blue brown or customes request|
|Size||Customized size/standard size|
|Hardness||20-90shore A or as your requirements|
|Application||Oil Prevention Sealing;Water Prevention Sealing;Corrosion Prevention Sealing;Gas Prevention Sealing;Leak Prevention Sealing|
|Port of loading||Tianjin/ Qingdao/Ningbo/Shanghai|
|Term of payment||PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T in advance, L/C at sight, etc.|
|Packing||Neutral packing or meeting customer's need|
Advantags of NBR:
A. Great resistance to oil~100℃
B.High strengthen (the special formula can reach higher than 20MPa)
D.Good resistance to water
(1) Recommended oil seal installation tools and methods
1. The installation of the oil seal can be flush with the front end of the casing aperture, or it can be close to the low section of the casing aperture.
2. The reference planes for installation and positioning should be machined surfaces, and the unprocessed reference planes cannot be used.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal should be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4, using hydraulic or pneumatic uniform pressure compression oil seal.
Note: The matching surface of the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the housing to ensure the verticality of the shaft and the center of the shaft after the shaft is installed, so that the oil seal lip becomes a line contact belt on the shaft surface to achieve a good sealing effect.
(2) Installation without oil seal
1.Apply a layer of suitable lubricant when the outer diameter of the oil seal is assembled
2. Tap the oil seal firmly and evenly.
3. Check that the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the casing after it is inserted.
Check that the oil seal spring must not come off.
Contact Person: sales