|Size:||153*175*13,customized||Material:||NBR,cover Rubber, 1 Seal Lip|
|Feature:||Oil Resistance, Corrosion Proof, Sealing Performance, Factory And Home, Heat-Resisitant||Color:||Black, Brown, Blue ,green Or Customized|
|Packing:||Inner Plastic Bag , Outer Carton Box||Certification:||IATF 16949: 2016 , ISO 9001:2008|
drive shaft oil seal,
rear crankshaft oil seal
Mitsubishi/Hino/Dongfeng Truck Rear Wheel Oil Seal 153*175*13mm, TC type Grease Oil Seal ,Wear-resisting Oil Seal
Raw material and equipments:
1. We have unique production technology and advanced production equipment;
2. Efficient and precise pre-forming machines have high production efficiency and high speed, meanwhile greatly reduce the waste of production raw materials, and are more efficient and energy-saving;
3. All oil seal vulcanizing machines use vacuum vulcanizing machines and composite molds, which truly achieve high efficiency, high environmental protection, low loss, low waste, and greatly reduce production costs;
4. Various series of products have quality testing equipment. After the completion of production research and development, fatigue testing experiments will be performed. Product quality is strictly controlled to allow substandard products to flow to the market.
5. Adhesive adopts German Lord's products, the world's first adhesive force, better quality stabilizer.
6. Use Taiwan imported rubber, first-class quality, wear-resistant, durable, high temperature resistance.
7. From raw materials to products, we strictly control every quality control.
(1) Recommended oil seal installation tools and methods
1. The installation of the oil seal can be flush with the front end of the casing aperture, or it can be close to the low section of the casing aperture.
2. The reference planes for installation and positioning should be machined surfaces, and the unprocessed reference planes cannot be used.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal should be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4, using hydraulic or pneumatic uniform pressure compression oil seal.
Note: The matching surface of the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the housing to ensure the verticality of the shaft and the center of the shaft after the shaft is installed, so that the oil seal lip becomes a line contact belt on the shaft surface to achieve a good sealing effect.
(2) Installation without oil seal
1.Apply a layer of suitable lubricant when the outer diameter of the oil seal is assembled
2. Tap the oil seal firmly and evenly.
3. Check that the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the casing after it is inserted.
Check that the oil seal spring must not come off.
Contact Person: sales