|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard Or Customize||Material:||NBR|
|Hardness:||30-90 Shore||Package:||Inner Pack Is PE Bag And Out Packaging Is Carton Box|
high pressure oil seal,
rear wheel oil seal
Automotive Oil Seal55*70*8mm. surface iron(TB tpye),NBR FKM Silicone EPDM Material OEM Service,compitive price
Introduction for Oil Seal:
Oil seals are used for automobile engines and geared motors, and are designed mainly to prevent oil leakage from the end of a rotating shaft, or dust intrusion from the outside air.
Oil seals serve to prevent the leakage not only of lubricants, but also water, chemicals, and gas from "gaps" in machinery. Oil seals also serve to prevent the intrusion of dust, soil and sand from the outside air.
Oil seals are indispensable sealing devices and are used in various fields, including automobiles, aircraft, boats and ships, railroad vehicles, construction machinery, farm machinery, petrochemical plants, and electrical home appliances.
|Item Name||Oil seal|
|Material||NBR, FKM,, Silicone, EPDM,|
|Hardness||Shore 70-90 or as ordered|
|Application||Engine, Transmission, Rear Axle|
|Speed||Ultra-High-Speed Mechanical Seal|
|Lip||Double lips and single lip are available|
|Color||Black, brown, red, white, black, green, blue or as you required|
|Standard||Standard or nonstandard|
|Size||From 8x22x7 to 765x835x25|
(1) Recommended oil seal installation tools and methods:
1. The installation of the oil seal can be flush with the front end of the casing aperture, or it can be close to the low section of the casing aperture.
2. The reference planes for installation and positioning should be machined surfaces, and the unprocessed reference planes cannot be used.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal should be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4, using hydraulic or pneumatic uniform pressure compression oil seal.
The matching surface of the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the housing to ensure the verticality of the shaft and the center of the shaft after the shaft is installed, so that the oil seal lip becomes a line contact belt on the shaft surface to achieve a good sealing effect.
(2) Installation without oil seal
1.Apply a layer of suitable lubricant when the outer diameter of the oil seal is assembled
2. Tap the oil seal firmly and evenly.
3. Check that the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the casing after it is inserted.
Check that the oil seal spring must not come off.
wrong assembly methods and improvement measures:
a. The hammer directly strikes the oil seal.
b. No oil seal is forcibly assembled on the reference surface.
c. Oil seal tooling is unreasonable.
a. The oil seal is deformed.
b, outer diameter of oil seal and dust lip, scratch
c. Oil seal and skeleton degumming.
d. The oil seal spring comes off.
e. The main lip of the oil seal is deformed.
Contact Person: sales