|OEM:||1440102683 40102680 504078251 5801625923||Truck Type:||Weichai|
|Size:||Custom Size, Standard Size, All,100*130*13/14, At Least 4000 Kinds Of Size||Material:||,FPM,FKM, RUBBER|
|Guarantee:||Used More Than 1 Year||Temperature:||Resistance To High And Low Temperatures Up To -40℃to +300℃|
5801625923 Crankshaft Oil Seal,
504078251 Crankshaft Oil Seal,
40102680 mechanical oil seal
VOLVO/BENZ/Weichai engine Crankshaft Oil Seal 100*130*13/14mm,front Crankshaft Oil Seal,Inner labyrinth oil seal.
OEM NO: 40102683 40102680 504078251 5801625923
Crankshaft oil seal installation sequence:
disassembly sequence: disassemble transmission assembly disassemble clutch disassemble flywheel disassemble crankshaft oil seal
Note: the removed parts and bolts should be placed in a clean material box to ensure the cleanliness of parts.
1. gear oil with clean material box recycling;
2. Remove the transmission assembly from the vehicle;
3. with the flywheel limit device or other limit tools to seize the flywheel, disassemble the clutch, flywheel, properly placed;
4. Remove the oil seal and pry out the crankshaft oil seal from the lip with the flat screwdriver. Note that it is intended to put cotton cloth under the flat screwdriver to avoid damage to the crankshaft flange surface.
5. The oil seal after removing the crankshaft cannot be placed in the same material box with the clutch and flywheel, so as to avoid oil stains on the surface of the clutch and flywheel, affecting the performance.
Assembly sequence: crankshaft rear oil seal pressure installation installation flywheel installation clutch installation transmission assembly
1. Inspect the outer circle of crankshaft flange surface for damage before oil sealing after crankshaft assembly;
2. Wipe the crankshaft flange surface and oil seal mounting hole with soapy water cotton cloth, and then clean with dry cotton cloth;
3. Evenly apply glue on the outer ring of the new oil seal, and evenly apply a circle of plane sealant (sealant model: tianshan 1587) on the outer ring of the oil seal. The width should cover the entire outer ring of the oil seal, and the thickness should be sufficient to cover the rubber of the outer ring of the oil seal.
4. Use special auxiliary tools to vertically press the rear oil seal of the crankshaft into the main bearing hole, and the top surface of the oil seal shall be flush with the inverted triangle line in the oil seal seat hole;
5. Wipe the extruded sealant with cotton cloth after assembly of oil seal.
Notes for crankshaft oil seal installation:
1. Before installing the oil seal, be sure to wipe the crankshaft flange surface and oil seal mounting hole with cleaning liquid or cotton cloth dipped in soapy water, and then wipe it with dry cotton cloth; Oil seal hole cleaning fluid and oil did not wipe clean assembly after the oil seal, after the oil seal will cause secondary oil leakage;
2. Before installation, check whether the oil seal spring is installed in place and the main lip is flanged and scratched;
3. the process of pressure into the vertical pressure, not askew.
We can produce by the size and pics.
If you want the customized products, send the samples to us.
The price is FOB price and it would by ship.
We can provide samples but the delivery fee is paid by the customer.
Contact Person: sales