|Hardness:||30-90 Shore||OEM:||OEM Is Welcomed|
|Sample:||Freight Collect||Standard:||Standard, Customized|
high temperature oil seals,
high pressure oil seal
Benz Front Crankshaft Oil Seal 105*130*12mm/Half rubber, Half iron, add Felt loop.FKM/ material .Standard Size&OEM
Material: FKM ,
Oil Seal Brief Introduction:
Oil seal is also known as rotary shaft seal. They are often called grease, fluid or dirt seals. Oil seal is an integral part in any rotating and moving part assembly. They close spaces between stationary and moving components in mechanical equipment. An oil seal normally consists of
three basic components: The Sealing Element (the nitrile rubber part), the Metal Case, and the
Spring. It is a widely used sealing component.
Temperature: -50°C -300°C Depending On Rubber Material
Pressure: Up to 0.03 MPa
Reciprocation Speed: 0-20m/S
Medias: mineral oils, water, lubricating grease
Crankshaft oil seal installation sequence:
disassembly sequence: disassemble transmission assembly disassemble clutch disassemble flywheel disassemble crankshaft oil seal
Note: the removed parts and bolts should be placed in a clean material box to
ensure the cleanliness of parts.
1, gear oil with clean material box recycling;
2. Remove the transmission assembly from the vehicle;
3, with the flywheel limit device or other limit tools to seize the flywheel, disassemble the clutch, flywheel, properly placed;
4. Remove the oil seal and pry out the crankshaft oil seal from the lip with the flat screwdriver. Note that it is intended to put cotton cloth under the flat screwdriver to avoid damage to the crankshaft flange surface.
5. The oil seal after removing the crankshaft cannot be placed in the same material box with the clutch and flywheel, so as to avoid oil stains on the surface of the clutch and flywheel, affecting the performance.
Assembly sequence: crankshaft rear oil seal pressure installation installation flywheel installation clutch installation transmission assembly
1. Inspect the outer circle of crankshaft flange surface for damage before oil sealing after crankshaft assembly;
2. Wipe the crankshaft flange surface and oil seal mounting hole with soapy water cotton cloth, and then clean with dry cotton cloth;
3. Evenly apply glue on the outer ring of the new oil seal, and evenly apply a circle of plane sealant (sealant model: tianshan 1587) on the outer ring of the oil seal. The width should cover the entire outer ring of the oil seal, and the thickness should be sufficient to cover the rubber of the outer ring of the oil seal.
4. Use special auxiliary tools to vertically press the rear oil seal of the crankshaft into the main bearing hole, and the top surface of the oil seal shall be flush with the inverted triangle line in the oil seal seat hole;
5. Wipe the extruded sealant with cotton cloth after assembly of oil seal.
---It was awarded the honorary title of “Top Ten Brands of China Auto Parts Industry” by the Organizing Committee of China Auto Parts Industry General Appraisal, and became the “Customer of World Expo Commercial Cards for Expo 2010 Shanghai”. In 2011, it became the brand of CCTV-7
---We have passed the IATF16949:2016 quality management certification and have qualified environmental inspection procedures and equipment;.
---We have the Advanced production equipment and process to provide you with high quality and low price products and services
---We have a team for overseas market. In this team, we will follow customers needs about the products and make sure customers are satisfied with products.Also, we will try our best to solve problems for customers and give them the best solutions.
--- Introducing high-tech production line of automated production lines and specializing in the development and production of various rubber products, we also invite rubber experts to research new technology, new formula of "drive belt" and "oil seal" and other rubber products to make our products anti-aging, wear-resistant and advanced level of resistance to high and low temperatures.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy
Tel: 0086 15093381749