|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard Or Customize||Material:||NBR|
|Hardness:||30-90 Shore||Package:||Inner Pack Is PE Bag And Out Packaging Is Carton Box|
high temperature oil seals,
rear wheel oil seal
Product Name: 60X80X10 , 60*80*10 NBR Oil Seals, Automotive Seals, Rubber parts, Oil Seals
Countermeasures for oil seals to be tightly sealed and oil leakage:
1. Master and identify the basic knowledge of counterfeit products, and purchase high-quality, standard oil seals.
2. When installing, if the outer surface roughness of the shaft diameter is low or there are defects such as rust, rust, burr, etc., smooth it with fine sand cloth or oil stone; apply clean oil or lubricating grease at the corresponding position of the oil seal lip or shaft diameter. Apply sealant to the outer ring of the oil seal, wrap the key groove on the shaft with hard paper to avoid scratching the lip of the oil seal, and use a special tool to rotate the oil seal inward. Do not harden the hard seal to prevent deformation of the oil seal. If the lip is turned over, the spring is detached, and the oil seal is skewed, it must be removed and reloaded. It should be noted that when the shaft diameter is not worn and the oil seal spring is strong enough, do not tighten the inner spring without authorization.
3. The oil seal applied to the machine should be inspected, maintained and maintained when the working conditions are poor, the temperature difference is large, the dust is too much, and the vibration of the machine is frequently changed.
4. If the shaft diameter and bearing wear are serious; oil seal rubber aging or spring failure, etc., repair and replace the corresponding parts in time.
5. For abnormal heating components or assemblies should be promptly eliminated; Avoid mechanical over-speed and overload operation to prevent oil seal lip temperature rise, rubber aging, early lip wear and so on.
6. Always check the oil level of the engine oil. If there are too many impurities in the oil, replace the new oil with the alloy powder and metal iron filings. The oil brand and quality should be changed according to the season requirements.
NBR is the wildly used oil resistance compound nowadays. It has a great resistance to wear. The –CN contains in Acrylonitrile can affect physical characteristics other than oil resistance. The higher the Acrylonitrile content, the better the resistance to oil. However, the lower the acrylonitrile content, the better the resistance to low temperature. NBR is used at temperature between -25°C~100°C. The life time of rubber will shorten when temperature exceeds 100°C.
1.How can i get the price?
-We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry(Except weekend and holidays). If you are very urgent to get the price, please email us or contact us in other ways so that we can offer you a quote.
2. Can you provide sample for me?
-Yes,we can provide samples for you ,but you may need to pay some charge accordingly.
3.What is your lead time?
-It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity,and about 30 days for large quantity.
4.What is your payment term?
-T/T,Paypal,Western Union and MoneyGram.This is negotiable.
5.What is the shipping method?
-It could be shipped by sea,by air or by express(EMS,UPS,DHL,TNT,FEDEX and ect).Please confirm with us before placing orders.
Contact Person: Amy