|Feature:||Oil Resistance,Sealing Performance,Heat-Resisitant||Hardness:||70-90 Shore|
|Sample:||Freight Collect||Package:||Inner Pack Is PE Bag And Out Packaging Is Carton Box|
|Material:||NBR Or Customized||Oem:||Need Drawing|
high temperature oil seals,
high pressure oil seal,
114x135x13 NBR Oil Seals
114X135X13 , 114*135*13 NBR Oil Seals, Automotive Seals, Rubber parts, Oil Seals
|Product Name||Rubber o ring/oil seal for sealing114x135x13|
|Materials||NBR, HNBR, EPDM, SILICONE, VITON, FLS, FFPM, PTFE|
|Feature||Resistance to high pressure, oil, weather, abrasion, solvent, high temperature, abrasion resistant, aging resistant, insulation, acid and alkaline resistant|
|Hardness||30-90 shores A|
|Color||Red,Black,White, blue, green,Clear,etc|
|Size||Any size, Customized/standard and nonstandard|
|Sample Time||If in stock, within 3 days after payment|
10-20 days by shipping after final payment
|Customized||OEM & ODM are welcomed|
|Packing||Plastic bag&carton box or according to your requirements|
|Certification||IATF 16949: 2016|
|FKM||optimal||optimal||optimal||-40||250||It has excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical resistance, and is the best balanced rubber for oil seal.|
|VMQ||good||optimal||good||-60||225||It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance and weather resistance.|
|ACM||optimal||optimal||optimal||-35||150||The heat resistance is better than nitrile butadiene rubber, it has excellent oil resistance to internal combustion engine, gear oil, torque converter oil, etc.|
|AEM||good||optimal||optimal||-40||175||It has good oil resistance and heat resistance, better than acrylic gum, slightly worse than silica gel, but good weather resistance.|
|HNBR||optimal||good||optimal||-40||150||Heat resistance, oil resistance, better weather resistance than nitrile butadiene rubber.|
|NBR||optimal||good||optimal||-40||125||Mineral oil, good wear resistance, widely used in oil seals.|
|EPDM||poor||optimal||good||-40||125||Good water resistance, polar solvent resistance, inorganic drug resistance and weather resistance, but poor oil resistance.|
|PTFE||optimal||optimal||optimal||-65||260||Oil seal material with the best heat resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance, weather resistance and low friction coefficient.|
Countermeasures for oil seals to be tightly sealed and oil leakage:
1. Master and identify the basic knowledge of counterfeit products, and purchase high-quality, standard oil seals.
2. When installing, if the outer surface roughness of the shaft diameter is low or there are defects such as rust, rust, burr, etc., smooth it with fine sand cloth or oil stone; apply clean oil or lubricating grease at the corresponding position of the oil seal lip or shaft diameter. Apply sealant to the outer ring of the oil seal, wrap the key groove on the shaft with hard paper to avoid scratching the lip of the oil seal, and use a special tool to rotate the oil seal inward. Do not harden the hard seal to prevent deformation of the oil seal. If the lip is turned over, the spring is detached, and the oil seal is skewed, it must be removed and reloaded. It should be noted that when the shaft diameter is not worn and the oil seal spring is strong enough, do not tighten the inner spring without authorization.
3. The oil seal applied to the machine should be inspected, maintained and maintained when the working conditions are poor, the temperature difference is large, the dust is too much, and the vibration of the machine is frequently changed.
4. If the shaft diameter and bearing wear are serious; oil seal rubber aging or spring failure, etc., repair and replace the corresponding parts in time.
5. For abnormal heating components or assemblies should be promptly eliminated; Avoid mechanical over-speed and overload operation to prevent oil seal lip temperature rise, rubber aging, early lip wear and so on.
6. Always check the oil level of the engine oil. If there are too many impurities in the oil, replace the new oil with the alloy powder and metal iron filings. The oil brand and quality should be changed according to the season requirements.
Q : When can I get the price?
A : We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please tell us by E-mail,so that we will regard your inquiry as the first priority.
Q : How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A :After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
Q : Can you do the design for us?
A :Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging box design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.
Q : How long can I expect to get the sample?
A :It will be ready for delivery in 7-10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
Q : What about the lead time for mass production?
A :Usually 30-45 days after you confirm the PP sample and we received your deposit.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy
Tel: 0086 15093381749