|Brand:||Tebiete Or Customized||Material:||NBR 、 , Rubber, Steel|
|Feature:||Oil Resistance, Corrosion Proof, Sealing Performance, Factory And Home, Heat-Resisitant||Color:||Any Color All Can Customized|
|Package:||Innre Plastic Bag , Outer Carton Box|
high pressure oil seal,
rear wheel oil seal
Chenglong Middle Bridge Diferential Oil Seal82.5*108*18mm,Durable Middle Bridge Differential Grease Seal .New technology
---It was awarded the honorary title of “Top Ten Brands of China Auto Parts Industry” by the Organizing Committee of China Auto Parts Industry General Appraisal, and became the “Customer of World Expo Commercial Cards for Expo 2010 Shanghai”. In 2011, it became the brand of CCTV-7.
---We have passed the IATF16949:2016 quality management certification and have qualified environmental inspection procedures and equipment;.
---We have the Advanced production equipment and process to provide you with high quality and low price products and servces
--- Introducing high-tech production line of automated production lines and specializing in the development and production of various rubber products, we also invite rubber experts to research new technology, new formula of "drive belt" and "oil seal" and other rubber products to make our products anti-aging, wear-resistant and advanced level of resistance to high and low temperatures.
---In Tebiete, teamwork is critical from production, sales to services. Small teams in each department will gather strength to drive the development of the entire company.
The requirements of the oil seal on the assembly shaft:
1. The surface roughness of the shaft is in accordance with the provisions of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be ground to a surface roughness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The diameter tolerance of the shaft shall not exceed h11 according to GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is according to GB13871-92.
4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is preferably carbon steel and alloy steel. The recommended hardness is HRC45 or higher. When the medium is dirty and has contaminated impurities from the outside or the linear speed of the shaft is ≥12m / s, the surface hardness of the shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the depth of quenching layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (maximum). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks on the chamfer. The roughness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The heat-treated carbonized layer must be polished and removed.
(1) The surface roughness of the shaft is too high, and the oil seal lip is easy to wear and leak oil.
(2) Burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks at the chamfers can easily scratch the oil seal lip and cause the initial seal failure of the oil seal.
(3) Avoid or reduce shaft damage, trachoma, eccentric installation and radial runout.
Contact Person: Amy