|Material:||NBR 、 , Rubber, Steel,FKM,FPM||Color:||Black Brown Blue Or Customized|
|Feature:||Oil Resistance, Corrosion Proof, Sealing Performance, Factory And Home, Heat-Resisitant||Sample:||OK Accept, Sample Free|
|Packing:||Plastic Bag+ Box+ Carton Box; 40-200pcs/ Outer Carton,|
high pressure oil seal,
rear wheel oil seal
Product Name :
GENLYON balance shaft oil seal, high quality balance shaft oil seal 140*160*15, cover rubber,best price,NBR,
|Product name:||Balance Shaft Oil Seal|
|Color:||Black, Red, Brown or As Your Request|
|Brand Name:||TEBIETE or Customize for you|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei , China|
|Medium:||Oil, Water and Dust|
|Hardness:||Shore A 60-75|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
A. Easy to Fit - Any tool will work, even your hands.
B. Impossible to Damage during Installation.
C. Standard & Premium Versions available.
D. Unrivalled protection against contaminants.
E. Eco-friendly - low friction from the outset.
NBR is the wildly used oil resistance compound nowadays. It has a great resistance to wear. The –CN contains in Acrylonitrile can affect physical characteristics other than oil resistance. The higher the Acrylonitrile content, the better the resistance to oil. However, the lower the acrylonitrile content, the better the resistance to low temperature. NBR is used at temperature between -25°C~100°C. The life time of rubber will shorten when temperature exceeds 100°C.
Requirements of the oil seal on the assembly shaft:
1. The surface roughness of the shaft is in accordance with the provisions of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be ground to a surface roughness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The diameter tolerance of the shaft shall not exceed h11 according to GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is according to GB13871-92.
4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is preferably carbon steel and alloy steel. The recommended hardness is HRC45 or higher. When the medium is dirty and has contaminated impurities from the outside or the linear speed of the shaft is ≥12m / s, the surface hardness of the
shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the depth of quenching layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (maximum). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks on the chamfer. The roughness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The heat-treated carbonized layer must be polished and removed.
1. Production :
We can produce by the size and pics.
If you want the customized products, send the samples to us.
The price is FOB price and it would by ship.
We can provide samples but the delivery fee is paid by the customer.
4. How can i order ?
Send me your equirment by email , i will give you a compitive price and let we talk more details
5. How long should the production need?
If we have stock, we can deliver the goods in one week.
If we don't have stock but we have mold , we need reproduce for you, the deliver time depends on the quantity.
If we don't have mould , we need make new one, it may take a little long time.
6. What's your payment?
We accept T/T. 30%deposit +70% balance.
Contact Person: Amy