|Feature:||Heat Resistance,Oil Resistance||OEM:||Accpetable|
133.5x187.5x26 Rotary Shaft Oil Seals,
UD Truck Rotary Shaft Oil Seals,
133.5x187.5x26 Rear Wheel Oil Seal
133.5x187.5x26 Oil Seal Maintenance Free Joint Heavy Truck Three-in-One Rear Wheel Oil Seal UD Truck
|Product name:||133.5x187.5x26 Oil Seal|
|Color:||Black, Red, Brown or As Your Request|
|Brand Name:||TEBIETE or Customize for you|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei , China|
|Medium:||Oil, Water and Dust|
|Hardness:||Shore A 60-75|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
The Prerequisites of the Oil Seal on the Gathering Shaft:
1. The surface harshness of the shaft is as per the arrangements of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be ground to a surface harshness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The width resistance of the shaft will not surpass h11 as per GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is as per GB13871-92.
4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is ideally carbon steel and composite steel. The suggested hardness is HRC45 or higher. At the point when the medium is filthy and has sullied pollutions from an external perspective or the direct speed of the shaft is ≥12m/s, the surface hardness of the shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the profundity of extinguishing layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (greatest). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and winding handling blemishes on the chamfer. The unpleasantness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The warmth treated carbonized layer should be cleaned and eliminated.
Requirements for Protecting the Main Lip of the Oil Seal:
1. When the oil seal passes through the shaft with splines, keyways or holes, a bullet-type protective tooling shall be used.
2. The surface roughness Ra max of the bullet-type tooling does not exceed 3.2um, and no scratches or burrs are allowed.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal and the main lip must be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4. Use uniform speed and pressure in the oil package to prevent the spring from falling off.
(1) Recommended oil seal installation tools and methods
1. The installation of the oil seal can be flush with the front end of the casing aperture, or it can be close to the low section of the casing aperture.
2. The reference planes for installation and positioning should be machined surfaces, and the unprocessed reference planes cannot be used.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal should be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4. using hydraulic or pneumatic uniform pressure compression oil seal.
Note: The matching surface of the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the housing to ensure the verticality of the shaft and the center of the shaft after the shaft is installed, so that the oil seal lip becomes a line contact belt on the shaft surface to achieve a good sealing effect.
(2) Installation without oil seal
1.Apply a layer of suitable lubricant when the outer diameter of the oil seal is assembled
2. Tap the oil seal firmly and evenly.
3. Check that the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the casing after it is inserted.
Check that the oil seal spring must not come off.
Contact Person: Amy