|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard, Nostandard||Material:||NBR+PTFE 、 , Rubber, Steel,FKM,FPM|
|Application:||Machine, Valves, Engine, Shaft, Cylinder||Sample:||Accept ，can Provide|
|Type:||TB||Temperature:||Resistance To High And Low Temperatures Up To -40℃to +300℃|
60x72x7mm Oil Seal TB Type,
Dongfeng 153 Oil Seal TB Type,
153 Crankshaft tb oil seal
60x72x7mm TB Type Oil Seal for Dongfeng 153 Crankshaft
Oil seal type:
TC, TB, SC, SB, TB5SY, VC, VB,VK ,TA, SA ,SAY,SCNY2,SCOT,SCOTPLUS
TCV, TCN, TCN-6, TZ TCHD, TCHD-1 ,ISPID, 15Z, 15Z-3,
TC4, TB4, DC, DB,DCY, HSCL,HTC ,HTC9L,HTGL,KC, VR, MG, CNB, SCJY, SCY, VK
|The mechanical||Seal of the action||Shaft seal||Rotary oil seal||Model||60x72x7mm|
|Whether the samples or spot||Spot||Applicable||Rear Wheel||Goods are standard||Parts are imported|
|The characteristics||Wear resistance, high pressure||Advantages||High temperature resistance||Oil resistance|
Characteristics of internal rotation labyrinth seal:
1.The inner rotary oil seal is actually a kind of structure type of rotary seal, which is generally composed of moving ring and static ring.
2.It is the use of the structure of the shape of the arrangement, so that the path of oil leakage elongated, as if into the "maze", and leakage of oil, because of the role of rotating centrifugal force, can return halfway and no longer leakage.
3.Due to less friction than the skeleton oil seal, and the higher the rotating speed, the better the sealing effect, it is often used in high-speed rotating occasions.
|NBR||Excellent resistant to oil, Low temperature resistant,widely used in industrial area|
|EPDM||Excellent resistance to weather and ozone, good resistance to heat, low temperature and chemical|
|NR||High elasticity, good chemical strength|
|CR||Generally good resistance to ozone, aging ,and chemical, good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range|
|SBR||Shock resistance,performance well in adhesion and sealing|
|SILICONE||Widest operating temperature range, performance stably in high and low temperature,widely use in food sealing area|
|VT/FKM||Excellent resistance to high temperature and a broad range of chemical, permeability and compression set are excellent|
|HNBR||Thermal stability and oxidation resistance|
|IIR||Low permeability rate and good electrical properties
Raw material and equipments:
1. We have unique production technology and advanced production equipment;
2. Efficient and precise pre-forming machines have high production efficiency and high speed, meanwhile greatly reduce the waste of production raw materials, and are more efficient and energy-saving;
3. All oil seal vulcanizing machines use vacuum vulcanizing machines and composite molds, which truly achieve high efficiency, high environmental protection, low loss, low waste, and greatly reduce production costs;
4. Various series of products have quality testing equipment. After the completion of production research and development, fatigue testing experiments will be performed. Product quality is strictly controlled to allow substandard products to flow to the market.
5. Adhesive adopts German Lord's products, the world's first adhesive force, better quality stabilizer.
6. Use Taiwan imported rubber, first-class quality, wear-resistant, durable, high temperature resistance.
7. From raw materials to products, we strictly control every quality control.
Q : When can I get the price?
A : We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please tell us by E-mail,so that we will regard your inquiry as the first priority.
Q : How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A :After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
Q : Can you do the design for us?
A :Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging box design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.
Q : How long can I expect to get the sample?
A :It will be ready for delivery in 7-10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
Q : What about the lead time for mass production?
A :Usually 30-45 days after you confirm the PP sample and we received your deposit.
Contact Person: Amy