|Coler:||Brown||Certification:||IATF 16949: 2016|
|Size:||160*194*10.5mm||Name:||SINO Truck Oil Seal|
|Key Word:||Rubber Oil Seal||Package:||Plastice Bag+catron|
SINO HOWO Balance Shaft oil seal,
AZ9925520223 Shaft oil seal,
160*194*10.5mm Rubber Oil Sealing
|application||SINO HOWO balance shaft oil seal|
|brown or customize|
|place origin||China Hebei|
Hebei TBT Rubber Products Co., Ltd.
Our company is established in 1994. Our factory is located in the automobile rubber production base - Julu Economic Development Zone, Hebei Province, close to the Julu Xingheng Expressway Toll Station.
Our main products are oil seals, O-rings, seals, engine mount, conveyor belt and other rubber products (basic components in automobiles, motorcycles, electrical appliances, construction machinery, mining, railways, petrochemicals, aerospace and other industries).R&D, production, sales and service.
1. IATF16949:2016 &ISO9001:2008(Quality Management System Certification)
2.SGS(Product quality inspection and certification)
Our own well-known brands: "Tebiete", "Aiguozhe", "Haiao", etc. have radiated to the major automobile aftermarket machine service stations in the country, and upgraded 13 directly-operated stores.
1. The surface roughness of the shaft is in accordance with the provisions of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be
ground to a surface roughness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The diameter tolerance of the shaft shall not exceed h11 according to GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is according to GB13871-92.4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is preferably carbon steel and alloy steel. The
recommended hardness is HRC45 or higher. When the medium is dirty and has contaminated impurities from the outside or the linear speed of
the shaft is ≥12m / s, the surface hardness of the shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the depth of quenching layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (maximum). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks on the chamfer. The
roughness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The heat-treated carbonized layer must be polished and removed.
Contact Person: Linda