|Hardness:||30-90 Shore||Package:||Plastic Bag+catton|
Input Axle Shaft Rubber Oil Seal,
105*135*14*20 Rubber Oil Seal,
Rubber Shaft Oil Seal 105X135X14/20mm
|Product Name||shaft oil seal|
|Materials||NBR, HNBR, EPDM, SILICONE, VITON, FLS, FFPM, PTFE|
|Feature||Resistance to high pressure, oil, weather, abrasion, solvent, high temperature, abrasion resistant, aging resistant, insulation, acid and alkaline resistant|
|Hardness||30-90 shores A|
|Color||Red,Black,White, blue, green,Clear,etc|
|Size||Any size, Customized/standard and nonstandard|
|Sample Time||If in stock, within 3 days after payment|
10-20 days by shipping after final payment
|Customized||OEM & ODM are welcomed|
|Packing||Plastic bag&carton box or according to your requirements|
the requirements of the oil seal on the assembly shaft:
1. The surface roughness of the shaft is in accordance with the provisions of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be
ground to a surface roughness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The diameter tolerance of the shaft shall not exceed h11 according to GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is according to GB13871-92.
4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is preferably carbon steel and alloy steel. The recommended hardness is HRC45 or higher. When
the medium is dirty and has contaminated impurities from the outside or the linear speed of the shaft is ≥12m / s, the surface hardness of the
shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the depth of quenching layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (maximum). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks on the chamfer. The
roughness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The heat-treated carbonized layer must be polished and removed.
Contact Person: Linda