|Sample:||Freight Collected||Size:||Standard Size,OEM Standard|
|Hardness:||30--90 Shore||Feature:||Oil Resistance,Corrosion Proof,Sealing Performance|
165*195*20 Axle Oil Seal,
Hongyan KingKan Axle Oil Seal,
Hongyan KingKan axle shaft oil seal
165*195*20 Fit for Hongyan KingKan and 457 Axle Oil Seal
|Color:||Brown or As Your Request|
|Brand Name:||TEBIETE or Customize for you|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei , China|
|Medium:||Oil, Water and Dust|
|Hardness:||Shore A 60-75|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|NBR||Excellent resistant to oil, Low temperature resistant,widely used in industrial area|
|EPDM||Excellent resistance to weather and ozone, good resistance to heat, low temperature and chemical|
|NR||High elasticity, good chemical strength|
|CR||Generally good resistance to ozone, aging ,and chemical, good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range|
|SBR||Shock resistance,performance well in adhesion and sealing|
|SILICONE||Widest operating temperature range, performance stably in high and low temperature,widely use in food sealing area|
|VT/FKM||Excellent resistance to high temperature and a broad range of chemical, permeability and compression set are excellent|
|HNBR||Thermal stability and oxidation resistance|
|IIR||Low permeability rate and good electrical properties|
(1) Recommended oil seal installation tools and methods
1. The installation of the oil seal can be flush with the front end of the casing aperture, or it can be close to the low section of the casing aperture.
2. The reference planes for installation and positioning should be machined surfaces, and the unprocessed reference planes cannot be used.
3. The outer diameter of the oil seal should be coated with a layer of lubricant.
4, using hydraulic or pneumatic uniform pressure compression oil seal.
Note: The matching surface of the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the housing to ensure the verticality of the shaft and the center of the shaft after the shaft is installed, so that the oil seal lip becomes a line contact belt on the shaft surface to achieve a good sealing effect.
(2) Installation without oil seal
1.Apply a layer of suitable lubricant when the outer diameter of the oil seal is assembled
2. Tap the oil seal firmly and evenly.
3. Check that the oil package is flush with the reference surface of the casing after it is inserted.
Check that the oil seal spring must not come off.
Contact Person: Amy