|Hardness:||30-90 Shore||Package:||Plastic Bag+catton|
|Application:||Truck/Machine/Trailer||Size:||125*148*9.7 & 125*148.3/156*8.1/9.3|
|Feature:||Half Rubber Half Iron||Standard Parts:||2 Oil Seals+O-ring|
Repair Oil Seal For FAW,
125x148x9.7 Repair Oil Seal,
OEM 3095042 Repair Oil Seal
|Product name:||Repair kits for China Truck FAW /Dongfeng|
|Color:||Black, Red, Brown or As Your Request|
|Size:||125*148*9.7 & 125*148.3/156*8.1/9.3 mm|
|Brand Name:||TBT or Customize|
|Standart Parts||2 oil seals+O-ring|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei , China|
|Medium:||Oil, Water and Dust|
|Hardness:||Shore A 60-75|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|NBR||Excellent resistant to oil, Low temperature resistant,widely used in industrial area|
|EPDM||Excellent resistance to weather and ozone, good resistance to heat, low temperature and chemical|
|NR||High elasticity, good chemical strength|
|CR||Generally good resistance to ozone, aging ,and chemical, good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range|
|SBR||Shock resistance,performance well in adhesion and sealing|
|SILICONE||Widest operating temperature range, performance stably in high and low temperature,widely use in food sealing area|
|VT/FKM||Excellent resistance to high temperature and a broad range of chemical, permeability and compression set are excellent|
|HNBR||Thermal stability and oxidation resistance|
|IIR||Low permeability rate and good electrical properties|
the requirements of the oil seal on the assembly shaft:
1. The surface roughness of the shaft is in accordance with the provisions of GB1801. The shaft surface in contact with the oil seal should be
ground to a surface roughness Ra0.2 ～ 0.63um and Rmax = 0.8 ~ 2.5um.
2. The diameter tolerance of the shaft shall not exceed h11 according to GB1801.
3. The chamfer width is according to GB13871-92.
4. Surface hardness: The material of the shaft is preferably carbon steel and alloy steel. The recommended hardness is HRC45 or higher. When
the medium is dirty and has contaminated impurities from the outside or the linear speed of the shaft is ≥12m / s, the surface hardness of the
shaft It should be HRC50 ～ 60, and the depth of quenching layer should be ≥0.3mm.
5. The shaft is chamfered at 30 degrees (maximum). There should be no burrs, sharp corners, and spiral processing marks on the chamfer. The
roughness of the chamfered surface Ra ≦ 3.2um. The heat-treated carbonized layer must be polished and removed.
Contact Person: Linda